Building on our engineering consulting expertise, we have developed a reputation for the successful delivery of projects under a range of models, including as an Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) preferred delivery partner.
We also act as a single point of contact for our clients working as an EPC Contractor, Owners’ Engineer, Project Manager, Engineering Consultant or Commissioning Manager. Our flexibility enables us to tailor the project delivery model best suited to your needs.
The EPCM Advantage
As an EPCM preferred delivery partner, we coordinate all design, procurement and construction work on behalf of our clients to ensure projects are delivered safely and sustainably, on-time and on-budget with quality and performance integrated throughout.
The foundation of our success in project delivery lies in having a flexible and efficient approach, understanding our clients’ drivers, influences and objectives and establishing appropriate governance and controls.
Our end-to-end EPCM capabilities are comprised of quality engineering and design, effective procurement strategies including contracts and tenders as well as robust construction management approaches and on-site representation.
Fostering trust and teamwork is at the heart of our approach. We take the time to understand the needs and objectives of our clients, and partner to develop the optimal delivery strategy for projects.
Our comprehensive services and unprecedented depth of knowledge across all phases of the delivery life cycle enable our clients to maximise the life and profitability of their assets while minimising risk and downtime.
BGER applies advanced technologies, value engineering techniques and industry best practices to minimise schedule and cost variations while optimising the constructability, maintainability and operability of assets.
Leveraging our team’s ingenuity, multidisciplinary engineering skills and in-house expertise, we provide contemporary advice on program strategies with support and leadership to enable a seamless transition throughout the delivery process.
Our strengths are in the development of innovative designs and our pragmatic approach to providing unique solutions to complex engineering problems. We understand the importance of communication and collaboration and always adopt a best-for-project lens to the decisions we make.
- Rapid deployment of projects
- Flexible delivery model
- Client-led decisions
- Staged engagement
- Resource certainty
- Efficient systems & processes
- Lower risk and operational disruption
- Best-for-project outcomes
- Scoping and Feasibility Studies
- Concept Design, Detailed Design and Documentation
- Value Engineering and Optioneering
- Remedial Works and Durability Assessments
- Asset Management and Optimisation
- Inspection and Maintenance
- Independent Verification and Certification
- Decommissioning and Rehabilitation
- Pre-Contract Support including ECI and Tender Management
- Bid Evaluation including Technical, Commercial, Schedule and Construction
- Post-Contract Award including Package Management and Progress Reporting
- Quality Management including Inspections, FATs and ITPs/MDRs
- Sub-Contractor Management
- Client Engineering Representation
- Project Controls (i.e. Scheduling, Cost Management, Quality, etc.)
- HSE Management and Support
- Progress Claim Assessment and Certification
- HSE Support
Completion and Commissioning
- Systemisation Plans
- Walkdown and Handover Planning
- A-ITR Coordination
- Vendor Coordination
- Commissioning Management
- (from Pre-Commissioning to Handover)
- Commissioning Management Plans
- Commissioning Planning and Schedule Development
- ITR matrix, ITR Management and Handover Dossier
- Vendor Management
Operations Readiness Support
- Stakeholder Management
- Ramp-Up Planning
- Project Controls including P6 Planning, Scheduling
- and Impact Analysis
- Project Commercial Guidelines, Templates
- Clarifications and Claim Management
- Supply Chain Management and Strategies
- Cost Management
- Risk Management and Root Cause Analysis