To deliver more value to clients, BG&E Resources invested in Silver Edge Technologies (SET), a data-driven asset management business providing innovative capabilities for the Rail, Ports, Resources and Infrastructure sectors.
SET brings the power of data, a practical approach to asset management and deep domain knowledge of technology and critical assets to our clients, based on ISO 55000 standards.
The combination of using innovative technologies alongside strategic and operational asset management services enables clients to analyse and visualise the current and future conditions of their assets to drive improvements in maintenance and reliability.
SET’s approach is based on a practical application of asset management, engineering, and maintenance. Our tailored solutions provide accurate and continuous insights into assets coupled with engineering knowledge, analytical capabilities and Digital Twin technology. These mature data analytics solutions are ready to solve asset maintenance problems by combining expert domain knowledge with applied predictive modelling and machine learning.
- Asset Management strategies, frameworks and policies
- Asset Management levels of service and performance measures (Codes of Practice, Operational Performance Standards and Availability Criteria)
- Demand forecasting
- Asset Register and Asset Information data management, capture, and data model design
- Asset risk management
- Root cause and investigative analysis of asset defects and failures
- Safe and real time access to asset condition status
- Decision support, including asset health modelling, deterioration forecasts and predictive analytics
- Maintenance and works delivery strategy and planning
- Capital investment and renewal strategy and planning
- Asset Management information systems support including evaluation, management and implementation
- Service delivery support including maintenance and renewal execution engineering and contracting
- Improving worker safety and efficiency while reducing network downtime