Utilising NetZero in DesignTM (NZiDTM), we successfully navigate the rapidly evolving technology and regulatory environment to provide a clear strategy to Net Zero.
As a multidisciplinary engineering team, we pride ourselves in understanding and interpreting our clients objectives and requirements.
With extensive experience in Energy and related sectors, we are able to provide high level engineering solutions to complex projects.
The Energy Innovation team’s pragmatic approach ensures we deliver innovative energy solutions that increase project Value and financial returns.
Our engineering process enables us to reduce capital expenditure in both energy generation and supply while achieving an overall reduction in Levelized Cost of Energy.
Our team understands how to design Energy solutions to minimise Risk in system reliability and energy supply while managing both short and long term uncertainty in energy pricing, technology development and regulatory requirements.
As the requirement for ESG grows our team is well positioned to enhance your project’s environmental Performance.
- Energy & Power studies (demand and generation)
- Energy resource and technology studies
- Risk management including both supply and contractual risk
- Market and commercial advisory (including PPA, BOO and EPC)
- Demand side management, energy efficiency & auditing
- Life Cycle Assessment, decarbonisation and Net Zero
- Regulatory advice both Energy and CO2e
- Engineering & Design
- Stand alone power, remote area power, hybrid power and microgrid solutions
- Energy generation, storage, distribution and monitoring
- Electrification, energy transition and technology integration
- Total Energy Optimisation (TESO) and NetZero in DesignTM (NZiDTM)
- CEC accredited design & installation of grid connected and standalone power systems
- Network connections and transmission studies
- Procurement management and supplier review
- Technology FAT, installation and commissioning support
- Technology Experience
- Solar PV
- Scaling from kVA to GVA and kWh to TWh