Our Energy team’s pragmatic approach enables us to reduce capital expenditure in both energy generation and supply while achieving an overall reduction in Levelised Cost of Energy (LCOE).
We design solutions to minimise risk in system reliability and energy supply while managing both short and long term uncertainty in energy pricing, technology development and regulatory requirements.
Utilising NetZero in Design™, we successfully navigate the rapidly evolving technology and regulatory environment to provide a clear strategy to net zero.
- Energy and Power Studies (Demand and Generation)
- Energy Resource and Technology Studies
- Risk Management (Supply and Contractual Risks)
- Market and Commercial Advisory (including Purchase
Power Agreements (PPAs) and EPCM project delivery, etc.
- Demand Side Management, Energy Efficiency and
- Life cycle Assessments, Decarbonisation and Net Zero
- Regulatory Advice related to Energy and CO2 Emissions
- Engineering & Design
- Standalone Power, Remote Area Power, Hybrid Power
- and Microgrids
- Energy Generation, Storage, Distribution and Monitoring
- Electrification, Energy Transition and Technology
- Total Energy Optimisation (TESO) and NetZero in
- Clean Energy Council of Australia (CEC) Accredited
Design and Installation of Grid Connected and
Standalone Power Systems
- Network Connections and Transmission Studies
- Procurement Management and Supplier Review
- Technology FAT, Installation and Commissioning
- Technology Experience
- Solar, Wind, Hydrogen, BESS, Hydropower, Biofuels, Thermal, etc.
- Scaling from Kilovolt-Amperes (kVA) to Gigavolt-Amperes
(gVA) and from Kilowatts (kWh) to Terrawatts (tWh)