BG&E Resources have extensive expertise demonstrating direct supervision of civil contractors in the project delivery space that minimise construction costs and maximise operability.
Our Project Engineers and Construction Superintendents manage quality aspects of site works to design parameters and monitor project safety requirements in collaboration with client safety representatives.
We offer practical, quality advice across all stages of project development and operation of an asset, from pre-tender through construction to operation and maintenance. This advice allows asset owners to achieve more efficient design outcomes and maximise the utility of the asset across its lifecycle.
A full asset lifecycle approach is undertaken that incorporates reviews for constructability, maintainability and operability. Follow up reviews are undertaken once construction contractors are appointed.
Our Project teams currently attend contractor prestart meetings and safety interactions as well as provide representatives to Daily Client leadership meetings to discuss work planning, incidents and near misses from the previous shift and safety interactions planned for the shift ahead.
- Feasibility Study Assistance
- Cost Estimation of Construction Work Packages
- Construction Staging Plans
- Phasing/Logistic Plans
- Procurement Strategy
- Contract Advice
- Project CAD and Animation Service
- Project Brief and Basis of Design Development
- Safety in Design initiatives
- Tender and Pre-Contract Planning and Programming
- Detailed Construction Program
- Prepare Work Schedules and procurement delivery schedules
- Building Methodology Statements
- Prepare Work Package briefs and Tender Specifications.
- Obtain regulatory and authority approvals as required.
- Project Execution
- Utilize in-house capability to prepare designs to IFC.
- Change Management
- Undertake Quality inspection works on behalf of the Client
- Oversee commissioning and project hand over.
- Implementation of client HSE System.
- Defects Liability Management – ITRs /
- Stakeholder Engagement – developing strong relationships early
- Project Controls
- Cost Controls – Services Cost
- Cost Control – Capital Cost
- Capital Cost Estimating
- Earned Value Production Analysis
- Risk Management
- EOT and Delay Claim analysis
- Project Scheduling