BG&E Resources has several Board Committees, an Advisory Council and a Sub-Committee in place to assist the Board of Directors (Board) with discharging its responsibilities around:
- Risk management and mitigation, including advancing the Company’s policies, procedures and independent oversight of risk;
- Assurance of financial controls, management and compliance, as well as the Company’s external accounting responsibilities and fulfilment of statutory and fiduciary responsibilities;
- Capital raising and expenditure, balance sheet management, dividend policies, treasury matters and investor relations;
- Executive remuneration, oversight of leadership-level salary and performance, incentive schemes, succession, and broad oversight of the Company’s culture, people matters and inclusion, diversity and equity in the workplace; and
- Board composition, succession and scopes of responsibility, Committee/Council structure, composition, charters and policies, enterprise risk oversight, ESG-related functional areas, fulfilment of governance responsibilities and disclosures, and alignment of business strategy.