We are specialists in the design of electrical, instrumentation and control aspects of mining and resources projects in both process and non-process infrastructure.
BG&E Resources are specialists in the design of electrical, instrumentation and control aspects of mining and resources projects in both process and non-process infrastructure. We have a record of providing high quality solutions that are cost effective and easy to build.
Our consolidated experiences draw upon our involvement in numerous projects within the resource industry where we were involved in process plants as well as industrial and commercial buildings. Our proven approach to deliver schedule and cost beneﬁts through clever engineering and true collaboration is what sets BG&E Resources apart.
Our Electrical team consists of 30+ engineers and designers with decades of experience in power supply and distribution, temporary and permanent power design, process plant control design, and plant utility upgrades and improvements.
- Power Supply & Distribution
- Temporary & Permanent Power Design
- Process Plant Controls Design
- Plant Utility Upgrades & Improvements
- Power Supply and Distribution up to 33kV
- Power System Simulations
- Protection Studies
- Temporary and Permanent Power Supply
- Substation and Switchroom Design
- Arc Flash Assessments
- Lighting and Small Power Supply
- Earthing Designs and Lighting Protection
- Process Plant Controls System Design (PLC and DCS)
- Communication Systems
- Plant Utility Upgrades and Improvements
- Solar Power Systems
- 3D Modelling
- FAT and Site Commissioning Support
- Package Engineering
- Compliance/Due-Diligence Inspections